Welcome to LIFE Church Skagit Valley!
We are a new, contemporary-style church in the Skagit Valley. Our mission is to love God and follow Jesus, to strengthen marriages and families, and to serve the Skagit Valley community.
LIFE is a great place for people who are reconnecting with God after having been way for awhile, for those who are not sure about God and want a safe place to explore spiritual issues, or for those who are just beginning a relationship with God. Come explore faith, experience community, and find purpose! Come grow with us!
New sermon series starts September 7 on the Parables of Jesus!
Fall 2014 LIFE Groups Start the week of September 8. Choose from 4 options:
1. Financial Peace University. This changes everything! Learn God's way of handling your money with Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. The average turnaround is $8,000 in just the first three months! Meets on Monday evenings @ 6:30 @ the home of the Del Bosque's in Burlington, starting Monday 9/8/2014. Cost is $93 for the materials plus shipping. For more information contact: email@example.com
2. Go Deeper: The Parables of Jesus. This LIFE Group will take the parable from Sunday's message and delve in even deeper. This is a great option if you want to understand even more and apply the Bible to your life, or if you are unable to get to LIFE on Sunday morning. Meets on Wednesday evenings @ 7:00 @ the home of the Marshall's in Sedro-Woolley. Starts Wednesday 9/10/2014. For more information call/text 360.391.2393.
3. Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage. This is the FUN way to improve your relationship! Taught in a video format by relationship expert Mark Gungor, you will learn and laugh your way to a better marriage. Cost is $25 per couple for materials. Meets on Thursday evenings @ 7:00 @ Reverie BBQ Restaurant in Mount Vernon, 1300 South 2nd Street. Starts Thursday 9/11/2014. For more information call/text 360.391.2393.
4. Ladies Book Club. We will be studying Joanna Weaver's Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World. This is for every woman who has not felt good enough, holy enough, or that they do enough! We will meet over lunch on Mondays @ 11 starting 9/8/2014. Cost is $10 for the book (or order your own copy online), plus lunch. For more information call/text 360.391.2393.
Sunday Morning Services! Join us each week as we gather. We meet at the Burlington Community Center @ Maiben Park. We start at 10:30 a.m., and are done about 11:45 a.m. *
Wear your favorite jeans and stop in for a cup of coffee and to see what we're all about! You can expect a warm welcome, a time of worship as we sing song about God, some fun & laughter, a message that will help point the way in your journey with God, and to meet a new friend or two! Oh yeah, and a great cup of coffee! And we love kids!! LIFE Kidz for children in grades K-5 meets during the message.
Questions? Feel free to contact us: 360-391-2393 (call or text), or info@LifeChurchSkagit.com
* Burlington Community Center is located at Maiben Park, 1011 Greenleaf Ave.